Why get stuck paying more for a large group class when you can pay the same or even LESS for 1-on-1 educational tutoring so that your child can receive the individualized attention every student needs. At Sapneil Tutoring, we are experts when it comes to 1-on-1 private tutoring. All our programs offer customizes courses with a tutor that will best suit the student’s needs. Our tutors take the time to really identify your child’s weaknesses and they work rigorously to help strengthen them. By creating a professional relationship with any of our tutors, your child will feel more at ease and will get the individualized attention that he/she deserves. We screen and interview all our tutors to make sure that we are offering the highest level of education possible.
In our Standard Comprehensive 1-on-1 Private Tutoring Package you will receive:
- 24 Hours of Customized Private Tutoring including 2 Fully Proctored Simulated Exams in our office.
- Customized Course Material (All Books Included!);
- Strategy Workshops;
- Intense review on course material;
- Strengthening areas of weaknesses via specialized study schedule;
- Customized score sheet evaluation after each exam/endurance skills sessions;
Our course packages are fully customizable to suit your needs!
Would you like to supplement your 1-on-1 Private Tutoring Package with Small Group Courses?
How about supplementing your tutoring package with our convenient Skype Tutoring Sessions?
We’ve helped you achieve your score, need help getting into your choice of University/College or Graduate School? Check out our Application Assistance
Sapneil’s Guaranteed Higher Score Package carries the following stipulations:
Should your score not increase by a minimum of 250 Points in the SAT or 4 Points in the ACT, you will receive your money back. However, this guarantee carries with it certain criteria to qualify for the money back should your score not increase:
- All assigned homework and practice problems/tests should be completed prior to the next session through the duration of the course.
- You must have attended all the scheduled private tutoring sessions. Note: Cancelled sessions or Request to switch a session less than 24 hours prior to a session will carry a $25.00 penalty.